My favorite Dem bows out

klaatu

Fusionist
Mark Warner will not run for President. Damn... that leaves the door wide open for a Hillary vrs Obama primary ... which means Im looking back to the other side of the political fence.... but unfortunatley there is no one there that excites me .... Mccain is too old .., Gullianni is too Neo-Connish and the Morman from Mass... forget about it.

Vote for a marionette needing a better toupe? Fuck no!

If it looks like he might get the presidency, I say we "take out" Denver.
LOL. He is a good guy who is far more dimensional than portrayed in the media. However, if he runs it will be only to get attention on the border. He doesn't believe that he is likely to win. I, for one, would work on his campaign during the primary though...

Gulianni a NeoCon? I think not!

Pro-Gay Marrage, Pro-Choice, and moving his girlfriend into Gracie Mansion while still married to another woman!

Vote for a marionette needing a better toupe? Fuck no!

If it looks like he might get the presidency, I say we "take out" Denver.
Oh, and Tancredo is not the representative of Denver. That would be Diana Degette.

(Guess I should have let you "take out" Denver...)

Gulianni a NeoCon? I think not!

Pro-Gay Marrage, Pro-Choice, and moving his girlfriend into Gracie Mansion while still married to another woman!

I said Neo-Connish... because of his ties to the Bush family circle ...

You seem to confuse Neo-Cons with Conservatives.... two different breeds.

Take me for instance... Im not "Pro-Gay marrage" in the religous sense... but I can give two shits whether two adult men or women legally tie the knot ....and I believe the Fed Gov. should not have a say in the matter. Im not "Pro-Choice" but I would support measures to allow the termination of a pregnancy under extenuating common sense conditions, and as far as moving a girl friend into a home while still married... big deal.
Do my views make me a Neo-Con? No...of course not...because none of these issues have anything to do with Neo-Con poliicies....
So...just what is a Neo-Con? These are individuals who embrace the Project for the New American Century .... aka ...Nation Building on a World Wide Scale ..with its main goal set out to Americanize the World..... by political and Corporate means. There are Neo-Cons on the liberal side of the isle just as there are Neo-Conservatives.

Last edited:
I said Neo-Connish... because of his ties to the Bush family circle ...

You seem to confuse Neo-Cons with Conservatives.... two different breeds.

Take me for instance... Im not "Pro-Gay marrage" in the religous sense... but I can give two shits whether two adult men or women legally tie the knot ....and I believe the Fed Gov. should not have a say in the matter. Im not "Pro-Choice" but I would support measures to allow the termination of a pregnancy under extenuating common sense conditions, and as far as moving a girl friend into a home while still married... big deal.
Do my views make me a Neo-Con? No...of course not...because none of these issues have anything to do with Neo-Con poliicies....
So...just what is a Neo-Con? These are individuals who embrace the Project for the New American Century .... aka ...Nation Building on a World Wide Scale ..with its main goal set out to Americanize the World..... by political and Corporate means. There are Neo-Cons on the liberal side of the isle just as there are Neo-Conservatives.

Guilliani is way too much of an apologist for the Iraq fiasco.

His "moral character" will be drawn into the Campaign, and he won't last very long.
True, that. Not only will he fail to garner much support from the social conservatives, his liberal support will fall away too, once liberal opponents begin to scratch the surface of his record as mayor of NYC. He pulled some really ghastly authoritarian gaffs there, stuff that no social liberal, Democrat or moderate Republican, would be comfortable with. The national media have overlooked these details because of that "hero of 9/11" crapolla. That wouldn't last two days, though, if he's unwise enough to seriously enter a national campaign.

Giulliani's a non-starter.

Back