T

Twodee

hey guys, have you ever seen the mario image? IT'S AWESOME

:1up:

:lol: I like to use this one when I find something funny

TITS!

and once more for good measure :clink:

:1up:

Yes, I am responsible for the Mario and LOL emoticons. I guess by extension, I am responsible for the popularity of tits amongst JPP posters...

actually I introduced the mario image to the board O_O

Not true, I was the one who introduced it, in a much larger version. Admittedly, I did not introduce the LOL or the ROFL images, but I petitioned Damo to make them emoticons, since we had LMAO but not them...

no threedee, i posted it here after finding it on twoplustwo, when it was big. then we both spammed the big version of it all over a thread. You are mistaken. I pretty much am the originator of everything great at this site.

no threedee, i posted it here after finding it on twoplustwo, when it was big. then we both spammed the big version of it all over a thread. You are mistaken. I pretty much am the originator of everything great at this site.

I came accross the image from someone who posted it as a team logo on a nerd game site that I have played off-and-on for several years. It may have already had its popularity before that, but unless you posted it before I became active on this site, I never saw you post it.

.... I pretty much am the originator of everything great at this site.

That reputation would be destroyed if Damo added these to the list of emotons:

yay2.gif

All Hail Grind!
All Hail Grind!
All Hail Grind!

Back