My favorite scene in Vikings

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
Was when Ivor was forced to watch resemblance of ex wife fucked by king lmfao ...

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Was when Ivor was forced to watch resemblance of ex wife fucked by king lmfao ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You have way to much time on your hands Canuck. Go club some baby seals or something.

Who lives in Canada baby seal clubber?

Perhaps this will give your little brain a hint (eat lots of fish, it might help to develop your brain)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Perhaps this will give your little brain a hint (eat lots of fish, it might help to develop your brain)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Baby seal clubber. No need to be proud of it.

Baby seal clubber. No need to be proud of it.

Man is your brain ever screwed up, perhaps it's way too late for you to eat fish to try and develop your brain... Considering the only seals I recall having seen in my life are on a television or a monitor. Perhaps you beat your tv or monitor but I certainly don't.

I can picture the look on your face ...

15541909-10208310387533371-3448719070642048952-n.jpg

Yet I suspect your face looks more like this, would explain your extremely weak brain to a "T"

Frankenstein-wiki.jpg

I feel bad for you Canadian baby seal clubber. First, you are a Canadian. Useless as tits on a nun. Second, you kill baby seals. Tell me again why anyone would want to listen to your drivel?

Back