My final arrangements.

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
Climate change: IPCC report is 'code red for humanity'

_119826144_hi048899716.jpg

Human activity is changing the climate in unprecedented and sometimes irreversible ways, a major UN scientific report has said.

The landmark study warns of increasingly extreme heatwaves, droughts and flooding, and a key temperature limit being broken in just over a decade.

The report "is a code red for humanity", says the UN chief.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58130705

Extreme weather: How it is connected to climate change?

_119839970_gettyimages-1234534478.jpg

Heatwaves, deadly floods and wildfires - this summer people are having to confront the link between extreme weather and climate change.

Emissions from the burning of fossil fuels have been trapping heat in the atmosphere since the start of the industrial era. As a consequence, average temperatures have risen by 1.2C.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58073295

What is climate change? A really simple guide

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24021772

Thanks . I’ll be sure to start making my final arrangements.

People will survive

You anti science idiots just made it more expensive to live on earth

Every nation will now have to spend way more revenue preparing and cleaning up after increased natural disasters

It’s costly to use idiot political meme instead of using facts

.??? I’m vaccinated. Was immune before that also.

Well! Goody Goody Gumdrop for you!

So what do you think about all of the anti-vax bullshit that you see here every day from your fellow TRUMPTARDS?

I don't think I've ever seen you call any of their bullshit out- YET YOU WENT AND GOT YOUR OWN ASS VACCINATED!

Trump says it's all a Chinese Hoax. Who you going to believe, Trump ... or a bunch of Government scientists?

Well! Goody Goody Gumdrop for you!
You too if you got it. (I guess).
So what do you think about all of the anti-vax bullshit that you see here every day
Nothing much. Why?
from your fellow TRUMPTARDS?
”trumptards” are not libertarians, libertarians are not “trumptards”.

I don't think I've ever seen you call any of their bullshit out-
Because I don’t care. As long as they (or you) don’t harm me I don’t care what they, you or anyone else does.
YET YOU WENT AND GOT YOUR OWN ASS VACCINATED!
Only for the passport. I didn’t need it already having the antibodies. Easier to get the vaccine than to go through the inconvenience of forging one. Plus it’s on my COVID secure app that I can show to the COVID nazis if I need to.

You too if you got it. (I guess). Nothing much. Why?”trumptards” are not libertarians, libertarians are not “trumptards”.

Because I don’t care. As long as they (or you) don’t harm me I don’t care what they, you or anyone else does. Only for the passport. I didn’t need it already having the antibodies. Easier to get the vaccine than to go through the inconvenience of forging one. Plus it’s on my COVID secure app that I can show to the COVID nazis if I need to.

I did not know you were claiming to be LIBERTARIAN by party affiliation! Thanks for sharing!

But I do want to ask you a fair question since you came out of the Libertatian closet- ARE YOU REGISTERED AS A LIBERTARIAN VOTER? AND IF YOU AREN'T, WHY NOT?

But I do want to ask you a fair question since you came out of the Libertatian closet- ARE YOU A REGISTERED AS A LIBERTARIAN VOTER?
CAME OUT.??? Jeez I’ve said I was a libertarian on my first message board, the old Bill Maher one.
Even have the membership card. Registered as one since 1999.
There was a poster on DCJ that didn’t believe me , swore I was a republican, but he knew my identity. I steered him to a website that indicates voter registration according to political party in several states. Sure enough it shows I’m registered libertarian.

Last edited:
CAME OUT.??? Jeez I’ve said I was a libertarian on my first message board, the old Bill Maher one.
Even have the membership card. Registered as one since 1999.
There was a poster on DCJ that didn’t believe me , swore I was a republican, but he knew my identity. I steered him to a website that indicates voter registration according to political party in several states. Sure enough it shows I’m registered libertarian.

OK! ALL THIS is great to know! I just don't keep up with everybody. I fully apologize for calling you a Trumptard. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

I actually make the same mistake assuming everyone who hates trump is a dem.

I am actually a Texas Born Conservative Democrat as my parents and Grandparents were.

What most people forget is how big the Democrat Party Tent actually is! IT HAS IT'S OWN LUNATIC FRINGES ON EACH END NOW!

Pay attention. The pride parade. He’s a hero.

The mosque on the block of the library.

9193.jpg

Ye bemti kuratz at DD

It’s the guy with cart playing possum. Florida and gymnastics. The women.
We’re mistaken for many different cultures. He helps me pay my bills.
Who do you call people sir and politely say please and thank you like Barney the dinosaur?
That’s my grandfather. When they would come to the house. That’s. How they spoke to him.
I didn’t know any other way. ;)
I work for the PD. I threw my money on the garbage. I’m a doorman , he’s a doorman.
Let me show you what to do. We’re from the Bronx. I’m working the parade and getting OT!
The Rupert houses hmmm

Back