My first Youtube video

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Its long and boring, but my cousin and I had a trip through the Eastern Sierra (Reno now has a couple more grand thanks to that) and I took some film.

I'm thirsty.

The first one was Mike Gravel's campain add "Rock". If you had waited a minute, he'd have picked up the rock, thrown it into the water, and after another minute of watching him walking, a sick sinking feeling that 2 minutes of your life have just been destroyed will start to appear. This feeling has been associated in some studies with the same thing that goes threw peoples head whenever they see the list of people to vote for - that's Gravels tactic, you see?

And the second one is Rick Astley.

LOL............

I can see why the gals loved it...ya look like a couple of funny guys...albeit being a guy I fell asleep after about 2min30sec...looked like ya were around the Winnemucca area...will check it out later to see if ya made it to reno!:cof1:

Thanks for the kind words. And BB, I did make it to Reno, a couple of nights at the Calneva and a heavy hit to the wallet, but I do enjoy the town. My cousin and I got thrown out of that big ass bowling alley for sneaking in some beverages, but that was the extent of our brushes with authority.

LOL...........

Thanks for the kind words. And BB, I did make it to Reno, a couple of nights at the Calneva and a heavy hit to the wallet, but I do enjoy the town. My cousin and I got thrown out of that big ass bowling alley for sneaking in some beverages, but that was the extent of our brushes with authority.

Calneva....!!!... next time try the 'Atlantis' better entertainment and odds are better! Even if you lose you would have had mo betta fun!

Back