My first

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Just bought my first BMW. 3 series, white, sunroof.

Now I need to sell my Lumina.

Bring the broads on, no more of this "I'm not thirsty at all" business.

I have an 07 focus and love the little sucker. Cheap , handles well, good safety and repair record. Is a 5 door so I can carry all kinds of stuff in it. This is the first time I have ever had a car that was brand new. First time I have had the remote key and electric windows. I have always taken my hubbys handed down work cars. Its kbeen kfricking great. We would buy him a work car and they would give us a car allowance. wwe would buy a saturn cheap. We would make sure it was entirely covered by the allowance and then when it was paid for he would get a new one and I would take the three year old saturn. They changed it so he gets lease cars for nothing so I was using my last saturn when someone crashed it last year. They turned right into me. Luckily I was not hurt. my dog was in the back and she just happened to be sitting in the right spot and the car just spun arround her. She was wondering what we did that for though.

So that meant we had to buy a car for me. We decided to buy new. So I researched what was the cheapest best buy and the Focus won the spot. I fricking love hatch backs. My favorite cars have always been hatchbacks. Functionality over anything in a car for me. My focus is very comfortable too.

Sounds like a great car, Beefy, when do we get to see a pic?

Sorry, but it won't technically be a "classic" 'til it's 20 yrs. old. Our '87 Buick Grand National just made that distinction last year.

LMAO....

Sounds like a great car, Beefy, when do we get to see a pic?

Sorry, but it won't technically be a "classic" 'til it's 20 yrs. old. Our '87 Buick Grand National just made that distinction last year.

Thats not a classic...that was a GM mistake!...akin to Fords Edsel!:cof1:

Hey el beefy.............

Just bought my first BMW. 3 series, white, sunroof.

Now I need to sell my Lumina.

Bring the broads on, no more of this "I'm not thirsty at all" business.

May I give you a little unsolicited advice?
If you want to get laid treat a Lady like a whore and a whore like a lady...I really don't know why it works...it just does...and if you are looking for a wife that will be faithful...look for a whore that wants to be a lady...treat her right and no studmuffin can sway her away...she been there and done that thingee! Not saying ladies are closet sluts...there are quite a few decent ones about...just harder to snag...they are in demand!;)

If you want to get laid treat a Lady like a whore and a whore like a lady...I really don't know why it works...it just does...and if you are looking for a wife that will be faithful...look for a whore that wants to be a lady...treat her right and no studmuffin can sway her away...she been there and done that thingee! Not saying ladies are closet sluts...there are quite a few decent ones about...just harder to snag...they are in demand!;)

Wow...

With wisdom like that, I can't imagine why you're still single???

I say the beamer will fit right in on the tennis courts.
And I go opposite of the redneck battleborn unless you want trailer trash like he has.
Treat that hottie on the tennis court like she 100 times more important than beating the couple on the otherside. Soon the beamer will have shotgun taken.

Just my choice...........

Wow...

With wisdom like that, I can't imagine why you're still single???

I like my freedom...did the married thingee twice...I like my space...thats just me...I was trying to help el beefy thru a hard and desparate time!...thats all!

Last edited:

LOL I like it! Off to the strip club I go.

Umm we can tell from the ladies on here that BB does not do to well with them. Perhaps caution on following his advise would be advisable.

Back