My friend died yesterday...

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
David joined the group IF 10 MILLION JOIN MARC ZOMBERG WILL BRING BACK THE OLD FACEBOOK!

That was the last thing my cousin and friend for all my life did on facebook before he died yesterday. It's bizarre looking at it. He didn't do drugs and he didn't have any disease. He just said he was feeling sick, walked into his room, and his mom checked up on him a while later and he was dead.

David joined the group IF 10 MILLION JOIN MARC ZOMBERG WILL BRING BACK THE OLD FACEBOOK!

That was the last thing my cousin and friend for all my life did on facebook before he died yesterday. It's bizarre looking at it. He didn't do drugs and he didn't have any disease. He just said he was feeling sick, walked into his room, and his mom checked up on him a while later and he was dead.

Water I'm so sorry.

So sorry for your pain at this time water.

Life can be so unpredictable.

How horrible this must be for his family.

Yeah, that's not a happy moment and I'm sorry for your loss. If they find out what did him in, let us know.

A message I got from his girlfriend:

So everyone knows exactly what happened. Wednesday the the 24 David and I went bowling with some friends and he was complaining of irregular heart beat and dizziness. He passed it off as a panic attack because his mom has panic attacks sometimes. Then the next day the 25thIi was at work and I get a call from his dad saying David was gone. Then the 26th we found out that he had a heart attack in his sleep from a viral infection. The infection is called Myocarditis with this you do not know you have it because most of the time there are no Symptoms. The only symptoms of myocarditis are the ones David was having the night of the 24th. he could have gotten this viral infection 2 years ago from a common cold or just weeks ago we are not really sure. this infection is a one in a million thing you can get and nothing ever happen it all depends on how your body handles it all.

And I want to thank everyone that has had me and his family in their thoughts we appreciate it all very much. there will be a service Monday at the ******** at 6 pm for David everyone is invited

That sucks.

Wow WM, I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and the rest of his family.

Its always a shame to lose one so young.

Back