my greatest fan

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
my greatest fan has groaned me approximately 220 times out of a total of 257 groans....

guess who this fan is :)

prizes awarded to anyone who guesses correctly

damo said the troll legion is not a regular member, so its not watermark, unless damo is lying, which i don't think so

notice how my fan has not groaned this thread....i wonder why

my greatest fan has groaned me approximately 220 times out of a total of 257 groans....

guess who this fan is :)

prizes awarded to anyone who guesses correctly
Dude I'm up to 426 now. I don't know how many are his but I'm sure most are.

You just don't rock like The Southern Man. :pke:

my greatest fan has groaned every post of mine :)

good job buddy, practice makes obsession perfect....at least you've stop posting personal information after you and a former member stalked me in real life

That's who legion is. Or at least Smarter than all y'all.

damocles assured me it is not that former poster....after legion kept posting certain personal information on this board and had one or two of his trolls banned....and damocles has said that this new troll is legion

so, either damocles is lying or you're wrong, i hope its just that you're wrong

my greatest fan has groaned every post of mine :)

good job buddy, practice makes obsession perfect....at least you've stop posting personal information after you and a former member stalked me in real life
Wrong-o. You've only got 277 groans, and 12,314 posts. Your biatch needs to get busy!

1038 groans and counting

now that takes time, this person obviously has no life

lol, a few hours later and he is nearly at 1200....

keep up the obsession legion troll, you'll break a record and can finally tell your mom you took first place in something

Back