My Inbox at Politics.com

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Sat, Feb 21st, 2009 10:19:19
Hello dear,

I am checking out profile and i saw your profile and you get me attention..I really wanna get to know more about you..I am new on here and i wanna meet new friend and looking for
long term relationship...I'd be so happy to read back from you and get to talk and chat with you...Email me back asap and I'll be looking forward to read back from you..Bye for now

Huge & Kisses

Tracy Wed, Feb 18th, 2009 07:07:17
Hello Dear,
Am new doing this online dating,i really like your picture and the words you said on your profile,i would like to know you more better maybe hook up for a drink and see what happen.you can get back to me at my private email box ( tracylookin4done at yahoo dot com ).

Hugs and kisses

Tracy.

Well... that's just a tad bit disconcerting. Tracy has no profile picture either...

What are you waiting for, man?

Get this filthy teenage nympho sex-siren round and give her a taste of your own special 3D projection.

How bad could it turn out?

LOL. Your getting PM Spam or is it the real deal? And I know a guy named Tracy, better be careful you aren't getting more equipment than you wanted to buy.

LOL. Your getting PM Spam or is it the real deal? And I know a guy named Tracy, better be careful you aren't getting more equipment than you wanted to buy.

Did you meet your Tracy when he put something in your inbox?

You have no inbox? Then how do you smell? Oh, hang on, that's not right is it?

I'd pop round to the doctors and get checked out for viruses just to be on the safe side.
I've been worried about that, but people tell me that I don't smell particularly odorous. I think I'm safe.

Damn, I just joined there, my hopes were all up! LOL!

Back