My new avatar.

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Im taking suggestions for a new avatar. Fredo is awesome, a poignant victim in it all, just like us. But I want something new and awesome.

Suggestions please.

Im taking suggestions for a new avatar. Fredo is awesome, a poignant victim in it all, just like us. But I want something new and awesome.

Suggestions please.

bth_ASSHAT.gif

bth_Asshat.jpg

bth_asshat.jpg

bth_asshat.gif

bth_asshat.gif

bth_asshat-1.gif

bth_asshat.jpg

Suggestions please.

The last thing I would ever do is consider myself or publicize that I was a victim of any kind. That is just pathetic to toss it out there when there are people that legitimately are victims...like those women that were imprisoned for 11 yrs in that POS's house in Ohio.

But since you asked: I suggest a toadstool for your new avatar. Grows in the dark in shit, never really sees 'the light.' No responsibilities and gets trampled on.

I suggested Fredo if you remember. And now I suggest this man, who has also born great suffering.

Theon-Greyjoy-game-of-thrones-20337384-500-281.jpg

Back