My new nail gun

uscitizen

Villified User
Just thought I would show you a picture of the new nail gun DeWalt just came out with…this baby is a Man’s Tool! It can drive a 6-D nail thru a 2 X 4 at 200 yards.

This makes construction a real breeze — you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold drink — when they have the board in the right place, just fire away. With the hundred-round magazine, you can build a fence with a minimum of reloading.

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=4b80xVL-ATbMN7-upCAN0B*bXB0EDp-fr*31v4xQp5Fd3Ig=&size=l

Last edited:
DeWalt is the bomb.

I've got the sawzall and drill set from them, 18V, dual batteries with the 56 pice bit set. This thing holds up like nothing else. Concrete, cinder block, flat iron...

Best big tool set ever.

On the other hand, the best smaller tool set is definitely Makita.

DeWalt is the bomb.

I've got the sawzall and drill set from them, 18V, dual batteries with the 56 pice bit set. This thing holds up like nothing else. Concrete, cinder block, flat iron...

Best big tool set ever.

On the other hand, the best smaller tool set is definitely Makita.
Makita makes a good cordless impact driver. DeWalt is usually my tools of choice. My most recent acquisition was a table saw. Dangerous as all heck, but the best father's day gift. Ever.

Makita makes a good cordless impact driver. DeWalt is usually my tools of choice. My most recent acquisition was a table saw. Dangerous as all heck, but the best father's day gift. Ever.

That thing is scary!!! I'd love to have nail gun but it seems you need a different one for each size nails you want to use.

My favorite brand is Bosch -- my new table saw (birthday present) is a Bosch and I've been looking at their impact drivers and some other stuff. DeWalt is good, no question, but too much of their product is now made in China. I'm trying to do what I can to keep buying US-made tools, in part because I trust their quality and reliability far more. Also after struggling with Chinese-made frames, I've learned that they have no idea how to measure anything.

Thorn the little brad and finish nailers are great.
For trim and projects they can't be beat. No trying to keep corners and stuff aligned while pounding nails in.

Back