My new party

You know, my mothers boyfriend has a daughter, and she and her husband have about 6 kids from other marriages. They're both unemployed, and live totally off of their child support money. Until recently, they lived with my mothers boyfriend (and my mother) in their rather small trailor, but recently they pissed them off enough to get kicked out.

I think these two individuals get a takers score of, like, infinity?

You know, my mothers boyfriend has a daughter, and she and her husband have about 6 kids from other marriages. They're both unemployed, and live totally off of their child support money. Until recently, they lived with my mothers boyfriend (and my mother) in their rather small trailor, but recently they pissed them off enough to get kicked out.

def

That nothing. My buddy met a 16yo who was 8 months pregnant (he was 21 at the time), started dating her, knocked her up at 17 and had to marry her, lived with his in-laws until 07 when they were kicked out and they have been jumping from house to apartment to house every few months because he doesn't feel the need to pay the rent while getting $879 dollars a month for food stamps (and other state aid) while cheating on his taxes every year to get a maximum refund even though he honestly hasn't worked since he dropped out of highschool. I'm reluctant to call him my buddy because the only time I hear from him now is when he needs something.

That nothing. My buddy met a 16yo who was 8 months pregnant (he was 21 at the time), started dating her, knocked her up at 17 and had to marry her, lived with his in-laws until 07 when they were kicked out and they have been jumping from house to apartment to house every few months because he doesn't feel the need to pay the rent while getting $879 dollars a month for food stamps (and other state aid) while cheating on his taxes every year to get a maximum refund even though he honestly hasn't worked since he dropped out of highschool. I'm reluctant to call him my buddy because the only time I hear from him now is when he needs something.

I thought you said you didn't know "The Dude". :D

Obama's base

Back