My political brilliance is on display again

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-intention-of-testifying-in-front-of-Congress

Six days ago I made the proclamation that Bobby Muller had ZERO intention testifying before Congress. I stated quite clearly why I believed it.

Along came our resident douchebag Brad with this

To which I stated, it was my opinion.

Then along comes Bobby Muller today stating very clearly that he has no intention of testifying in front of Congress. My brilliance sometimes surprises even me.

**No Thread Ban in effect**

SUCK-IT-JPP-LIBERALS

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-intention-of-testifying-in-front-of-Congress

Six days ago I made the proclamation that Bobby Muller had ZERO intention testifying before Congress. I stated quite clearly why I believed it.

Then along comes Bobby Muller today stating very clearly that he has no intention of testifying in front of Congress. My brilliance sometimes surprises even me.

You moron. No one in the executive branch of government ever intends to testify before Congress. Even if subpoenaed by Congress they are not obligated to testify via executive privilege which is implied under the separate but equal clause of the Constitution. Ergo your prediction is the equivalent of predicting if water is wet.

The only way Mueller testifies is if the Trump administration negotiates with Congress to permit him to testify. So Mueller’s intent means diddly squat. It’s Trumps intent that matters. If Congress subpoenas Mueller and Trump applies executive privilege then Mueller doesn’t testify.

As a private citizen, he will obey a subpoena to do so. Intent or no intent.

You moron. No one in the executive branch of government ever intends to testify before Congress. Even if subpoenaed by Congress they are not obligated to testify via executive privilege which is implied under the separate but equal clause of the Constitution. Ergo your prediction is the equivalent of predicting if water is wet.

The only way Mueller testifies is if the Trump administration negotiates with Congress to permit him to testify. So Mueller’s intent means diddly squat. It’s Trumps intent that matters. If Congress subpoenas Mueller and Trump applies executive privilege then Mueller doesn’t testify.

Muller is a private citizen now. There is nothing stopping him from testifying. He doesn't want to answer Republican questions. He knows he will be exposed.

But I implore the democrat party to subpoena him

Back