Oakland
Kansas City
San Diego

AFC East
New England
Miami
Buffalo
NJ Jets

Interesting picks. I am in a summer state of mind, I have recorded this for future evaluation. We have been having weather in the 70's. Beautiful here!

Last edited:
There's a few sets which could be easily switched around. For example, both Baltimore and Pittsburg have been dramatically gutted, and could fall either way, although I think the Ravens still have a brighter light ahead of them for this season. Cinci should finally be able to dominate the division.

Oakland and KC could go either way. I still think Flynn is a goldmine of QB talent, and he should be able to lift a lousy Raiders squad up a bit. Meanwhile, KC is growing, adding Smith at QB and acquiring Andy Reid as coach.

Finally, a lot of people consider the NFC West a toss-up between Seattle and SF. Seattle can clobber SF at home, while the reverse is not true. I am going to disregard speculation that Caepernick will not have as good of a season, while Wilson will have an even better one. Wilson will be better, but Caepernick is unlikely to slide. The Seattle O can match that of SF, while the SF D cannot match that of Seattle, and that's what it will boil down down. Obviously I am biased, but, then, this is the most excited I have been about a Seattle team in a long time. I don't mince words about the Mariners - they are the worst franchise in the MLB (the only one never to have appeared in the WS), and our local network is playing reruns of our 1995 Division win over NY, because it's the greatest moment ever (even counting the 2001 season).

Seattle is that good, so is San Fran
Patrick Willis lives in beast mode.
I fear you over rated my saints.
Our D would make a fine Swiss cheese proud.

Now that NO is past all of the BS, I expect Brees will take them back to the top. Also, Atlanta will not repeat last season - especially without Gonzalez. TB grew a lot last season, so they could turn out and surprise everyone.

NFC North
Green Bay
Detroit
Minnesota
Chicago

NFC South
New Orleans
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Carolina

NFC West
Seattle
San Francisco
St. Louis
Arizona

NFC East
Washington
NJ Giants
Dallas
Philadelphia

AFC North
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Pittsburg
Cleveland

AFC South
Houston
Indianapolis
Tennessee
Jacksonville

AFC West
Denver
Oakland
Kansas City
San Diego

AFC East
New England
Miami
Buffalo
NJ Jets

A) it is stunning that you think anyone gives a fiddlers fuck
B) It is like predicting the next President
C) You spelled Pittsburgh wrong you dumb fuck

Now that NO is past all of the BS, I expect Brees will take them back to the top. Also, Atlanta will not repeat last season - especially without Gonzalez. TB grew a lot last season, so they could turn out and surprise everyone.

ATL will have Gonzo and they added S Jax at running back. They have the best backs and receivers in the division. Absent serious regression by Matt Ryan, they're likely to repeat last year's success.

Being born and lived most of my life in Baltimore -the Ravens were solace from the loss of the old Baltimore Colts *am I dating myself*??
It was a great year, not a whole lot to celebrate in Baltimore - i left because of the crime,,,,and wound up in Orlando - LOL.

Actually the crime down here is pretty tame, as long as one is not holding Skittles.

Back