My prediction for the 2024 campaign

Who predicted that he "will" be removed? I personally said I hope y'all come to your senses and pick someone else, but I haven't predicted that y'all will.

My own prediction is that 90+% of the predictions (below) about Biden being removed from the campaign, having dementia, being a pedo etc. will be proven false.

I further predict that those who spoke the loudest will fall the hardest.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?207549-New-signs-of-dementia

There is probably a perfect correlation between those who predict Biden's imminent demise, and those who kept predicting Red Waves in the 2018, 2020, and 2022 election cycles.

TOP has said it repeatedly, on that thread and others.

hit the quote button, copy and past the quote box text. add a period afterward and bring 'em in here. We will see if they are wrong or right. Though, personally, I don't believe that skipping VP Harris for a white guy would go well for them among African Americans and therefore don't think they will do that, the only way you'll get someone like Newsom is if they hold a primary and she loses, but they aren't going to do that. Voting among the Democratic Party is not allowed, because democratic things like that are verboten in the Democratic Party.

There is probably a perfect correlation between those who predict Biden's imminent demise, and those who kept predicting Red Waves in the 2018, 2020, and 2022 election cycles.

I agree. And throw in the absolute belief that Romney was going to win in a landslide in 2012.

hit the quote button, copy and past the quote box text. add a period afterward and bring 'em in here. We will see if they are wrong or right. Though, personally, I don't believe that skipping VP Harris for a white guy would go well for them among African Americans and therefore don't think they will do that, the only way you'll get someone like Newsom is if they hold a primary and she loses, but they aren't going to do that. Voting among the Democratic Party is not allowed, because democratic things like that are verboten in the Democratic Party.

Here are a few from the dementia thread. Also, I haven't heard anything from the PA Dems that we're considering dumping Joe for Newsom. Which RW site says that?

Joe will not be representing the Democrats in 2024... perhaps he and Diane can combine retirement parties... when you have to be told when to vote and where to go and what to say and and no longer function independently it's time to step aside.

I know you're upset that because of his condition and subsequent inability to lead the country properly, Joe will not be the Democrat candidate in 2024... who do you think it will be?

Joe won't be running.... this way he can just continue vacationing and they can watch him very carefully... he needs to focus on his health and his family...

Last edited:
Correct. It is definitely NOT Joe Biden who is running anything. My "educated guess" is that Barack Obama is involved.

As for Biden 2024, I suspect that the DNC is going to rid themselves of him and choose somebody else (Gavin Newsom?)

Biden will eventually proclaim something along the lines that he is "dropping out" because he is "too old" (thus, TRUMP is "too old", wink wink) and that he is taking said action "for the good of the nation", "passing the baton" along to "the next generation" of "younger people" (aka Gavin Newsom).

Like this... but instead of "like this" you would use a period... ;)

Like this?

Yes, exactly! I think I'm going to like this new area. If we can get predictions into here like that we can read up on them. Maybe we should name the Titles the subject of the predictions. One for Trump, one for Biden. Something like that. I don't want to move posts, but copy pasting a quote in here is exactly the kind of thing we need.

And if we need to we can move whole threads if they were a prediction thread...

Yes, exactly! I think I'm going to like this new area. If we can get predictions into here like that we can read up on them. Maybe we should name the Titles the subject of the predictions. One for Trump, one for Biden. Something like that. I don't want to move posts, but copy pasting a quote in here is exactly the kind of thing we need.

And if we need to we can move whole threads if they were a prediction thread...

I predict 50,000 posts before the next election.

I predict that the right will claim that the left cheated when Trump loses, again.
I predict Trump will claim it and then the cult will cry along with him. btw BEST avatar I have seen in a LONG time......my real prediction is this is gonna be the nastiest race we have ever seen. The division Trump has created it reminds me of how bad it was during the Viet Nam war. Things were scary when MLK and Bobby were killed and the war was in our living rooms on TV. At least Norman Lear gave us All in THe Family to laugh about some of it and give us some perspective.

I predict Trump will claim it and then the cult will cry along with him. btw BEST avatar I have seen in a LONG time......my real prediction is this is gonna be the nastiest race we have ever seen. The division Trump has created it reminds me of how bad it was during the Viet Nam war. Things were scary when MLK and Bobby were killed and the war was in our living rooms on TV. At least Norman Lear gave us All in THe Family to laugh about some of it and give us some perspective.
And we had the Smothers Brothers and Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, both making fun of political stuff. At least we have SNL now.

I predict that the right will claim that the left cheated when Trump loses, again.
Depends on how the voting goes this time. I've already said that if there are huge "ballot dumps" at 2 am that go overwhelmingly for Biden like happened in 2020, I'm not buying it was a clean and fair election, as one example of that.

stephanPE said:

I was attending the Univ of Fla at the end of the Viet Nam war.;)

Back