My renters are bailing

evince

Truthmatters
They are leaving with like one week notice and three weeks before the lease is up.

I get to go back to the ontario house and hang with my neighbor guys.

They dont get their deposit back because they broke the lease in two different ways.

I get to keep their deposit and then rent the house again.

Fall in Ontario is awesome, the city is known for its tree lined streets.

I cant wait.

I have not talked to them yet but I'm sure they just bought a house.

I picked them very carefully and they were good renters , too good in fact.

We talked about the fact that they may buy a house and that was before the 8 thousand was in place and then also the wifes mother died this summer.

I'm sure they came into a little cash for a down and are taking advantage of the Obama program.

They paid on time for a whole year with NO complaints so its a win win for both of us.

BTW I ALWAYS rent my house below market.

My renters get a good, clean inexpensive deal when they rent my house.

Why is it republicans HATE it when dems make money the decent and honest way?

I cant believe how excited I am to go back to this house.

I love the place and will be there just in time to reseed the lawn and watch it grow like crazy.

It may even get cold and I can have a fire in the fireplace.

It has a huge covered back porch and a big backyard with mature trees.

I love sitting back there with a cup of tea in the early morning and watching the sun come up.

Because for a brief moment, they remember what it was like to have a concience, and it bothers them.

Who hates you for renting a house Desh? Seriously. You are just making stuff up now. I even re-read the thread searching for somebody reviling you for owning a rental home, it simply isn't there (well except for SM's obvious troll attempt).

I have three duplexes in the city that I rent out, they are all in good shape and the renters get a good deal. I lost a couple to the low housing prices, but there are still more coming from the foreclosures, rentals are in high demand right now.

You screwed these people badly. Why not let them live there at your cost? Why the fuck should you make a profit on them simply because you're better capitalized? :pke:

OK I gotta go get ready for the week.

I need to supply my boys left behind and get all the shit done I can before I plan what to take to camp out at the house.

So much to do and I should not be sitting on my ass watching you guys ignore facts for another hour.

Bye, love you guys, even the brain dead ones

Now you're going to abandon your children so you can make unearned profits from folk less fortunate than you.

Back