My Smartphone Gave Me a Painful Neurological Condition

what was the condition, kennie?......jealousy that your phone was smarter than you?.....

You think Ken is the one with the painful neurological condition because he used the headline from the story in his thread title? :palm:

Well, you are noted for your credulity.

Here's a hint: try reading the linked article, and let me know if you need help understanding any big words.

what was the condition, kennie?......jealousy that your phone was smarter than you?.....

55472c21b1178.jpg

The Pastor kneels before an invisible zombie, takes his body into his mouth, and swallows his bodily fluid.

You think Ken is the one with the painful neurological condition because he used the headline from the story in his thread title? :palm:

Well, you are noted for your credulity.

Here's a hint: try reading the linked article, and let me know if you need help understanding any big words.

not at all....I thought Kennie was the one with the painful neurological condition because he's obviously suffering from a neurological condition....well that and because the title of the thread he started begins "my iPhone"..........the fact it might be painful is just gravy.......

not at all....I thought Kennie was the one with the painful neurological condition because he's obviously suffering from a neurological condition....well that and because the title of the thread he started begins "my iPhone"..........the fact it might be painful is just gravy.......

All of Heaven rejoices when you post, doesn't it, Pastor?

Back