My step niece posted this on Facebook

do you really want to link to family members facebooks on JPP? I mean.... that doesn't seem smart.

Ok I will delete it and ask her to send it to me without her name.

i'm not saying you have to delete it, I am just looking out for you. I can see people like howey, ID, usaloyal etc saving that link and names associated with it to their secret dossiers on you.

glad to hear it.

It would probably be OK but there are evil people everywhere in this world.

better safe than sorry

Last edited:
i'm not saying you have to delete it, I am just looking out for you. I can see people like howey, ID, usaloyal etc saving that link and names associated with it to their secret dossiers on you.

Not to mention Iceslut.

Wait, I'm wrong. She's trying to cozy up to Tom in her latest incarnation.

Funny how you left USF, ILA and RacistX out of that list. I obtained information on USF from his internet provider and Damo from the internet simply by using Website Informer. This info was needed to contact the forum host.

Not to mention Iceslut.

Wait, I'm wrong. She's trying to cozy up to Tom in her latest incarnation.

Yup. Birds of a feather...

I don't really see a problem, she lives in Bangkok now and it is hardly a revelation that her surname is the same as mine.

There are "people" on here who I could see friending her, under an alias, and then trying to friend you; just so they can find out things about you.
Just saying

Back