My story for Grind

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Well Grind the other day I was thinking about you. I wanted to sit down with you and tell about how much you missed out on by missing the 70’s. I wanted to tell you about the great times I had and the wonderful adventures and about all the awesome events we had...but ya know...something happened to me back then that I think you might be able to relate too.

After the 60s ... I don't remember that much. :(
(Not sure if it was the Mescaline, peyote buttons, or coke ... maybe the Bullet Seconals?)

I wish the 60's would happen all over again.

All we need is a missile crisis, a quagmire war, and an assassination to really kick it off to a good start!

Sorry TWUMP, but where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him?

I wish the 60's would happen all over again.

All we need is a missile crisis, a quagmire war, and an assassination to really kick it off to a good start!

Sorry TWUMP, but where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you really need him?

Hey, we landed on the Moon! That was cool.
(course, that was 'central planning', tax payer money, ... probably couldn't do that again)

Hey, we landed on the Moon! That was cool.
(course, that was 'central planning', tax payer money, ... probably couldn't do that again)

It's like we've been there- DONE THAT! LOL!

Yep! Kennedy took us to the moon- Trump took us to the SEWER! Pathetic!

It's like we've been there- DONE THAT! LOL!

Yep! Kennedy took us to the moon- Trump took us to the SEWER! Pathetic!

You may have gone to the sewer, but most of us haven't. Did you jump in on your own free will due to TDS, or because your liberal handlers told you to?

You may have gone to the sewer, but most of us haven't. Did you jump in on your own free will due to TDS, or because your liberal handlers told you to?

Dude, you are not just in the sewer- you are all the way up Donald Trump's ass!

You idiots are unbelievable!

I'm convinced you have your head up your own ass.

Just a question, do you have shit in your ears?

But aren't you the one convinced that Donald Trump could be the president- without getting his ass impeached?

sok3GP.gif

Back