my thought for the day

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
Razors pain you;Rivers are damp;Acids stain you;And drugs cause cramp.Guns aren’t lawful;Nooses give;Gas smells awful;You might as well live.dorthy parker

My thought of the day, well the one I wanted to share, is how I wish I got every girl (except my wife) that I've had sex with pregnant. Then make them get abortions so I could have fetuses and make a necklace out of them.

Razors pain you;Rivers are damp;Acids stain you;And drugs cause cramp.Guns aren’t lawful;Nooses give;Gas smells awful;You might as well live.dorthy parker

Dorothy Parker was challenged to think of a sentence with the word horticulture in it. So she came up with, "you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think."

Last edited:
Dorothy Parker was challenged to come up with a sentence with the word horticulture in it. So she came up with, "you can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think."

my favorite Dorthy parkerism was when she made a bet with a colleague that she could get Calvin Coolidge to say three words or more in a row. later she was at a party where calvin was and told him of the bet, his reply was 'you lose' and he walked off. however, she got her revenge when he died. when she was told of his death her response was, 'oh, how could they tell'?

My thought of the day, well the one I wanted to share, is how I wish I got every girl (except my wife) that I've had sex with pregnant. Then make them get abortions so I could have fetuses and make a necklace out of them.

Billy, there are days you shouldn't think, and if you must, then you should not repeat those thoughts out loud.

Billy, there are days you shouldn't think, and if you must, then you should not repeat those thoughts out loud.

Funny how you leave Grind out of it though, obviously he has immunity because he's Darla's friend hence he can say any old shit without fear of reproach.

Last edited:
Oh, shut the hell up you old nag.

The truth hurts!! I thought what they both said was pretty cheap. I expect you also missed Grind's comment about him being happy for thousands of babies to die rather than have gun control.

Last edited:
Funny how you leave Grind out of it though, obviously he has immunity because he's Darla's friend hence he can say any old shit without fear of reproach.

immunity

POOWWWEEEERRRRRSSSSSS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

SzCeO1m.jpg

Last edited:
The truth hurts!! I thought what they both said was pretty cheap. I expect you also missed Grind's comment about him being happy for thousands of babies to die rather than have gun control.

Cliffie, you really need to put down the pint. Rana ranks on Grind all the time. All of my friends know that I do not hold it against them if they do not like other friends of mine. That is not just here, I am like that in real life too. Nor do I care if they like people I dislike. That is human nature. You would know that, if you were human.

Cliffie, you really need to put down the pint. Rana ranks on Grind all the time. All of my friends know that I do not hold it against them if they do not like other friends of mine. That is not just here, I am like that in real life too. Nor do I care if they like people I dislike. That is human nature. You would know that, if you were human.

Maybe Grind will get you a foetus necklace for your birthday!!

Back