My wife got stung by a bee on the forehead, she's at the ER now

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
Her face is all swollen and bruised, She almost died.

Lucky I was close enough to hit the bee with my shovel!

Her face is all swollen and bruised, She almost died.

Lucky I was close enough to hit the bee with my shovel!

She must be allergic to their sting. My mom had to go through a whole system of tests to find out what bees and hornets she's allergic to. Luckily she's not to the graceful honey bee just every wasp and hornet in the catalog. She now works outside with an Epipen.

She must be allergic to their sting. My mom had to go through a whole system of tests to find out what bees and hornets she's allergic to. Luckily she's not to the graceful honey bee just every wasp and hornet in the catalog. She now works outside with an Epipen.

Hint: It's a joke. ;) Re-read.

I'm too tired for jokes but I get it.

Yeah. :)

bzWNQ1k.gif

I'm too tired for jokes but I get it.

But I understand what you are saying. My cousin is allergic to peanut butter and my aunt is allergic to some kind of seafood. She once ate at a restaurant and she had a reaction and her tongue got swollen. She couldn't breathe. The doctor told her that the next time it happens she might not survive.

But I understand what you are saying. My cousin is allergic to peanut butter and my aunt is allergic to some kind of seafood. She once ate at a restaurant and she had a reaction and her tongue got swollen. She couldn't breathe. The doctor told her that the next time it happens she might not survive.

How can anybody be so dumb, she's also allergic to shovels!!!

Boo!

I just got stung by a bee an hour ago. Tomorrow night they die. I've let them live for over a decade, but tonight was the kicker. I was minding my own

business in the middle of the night and the motherfucker stung me. Bye-Bye bees!

I'm gonna genocide those motherfuckers.

Last edited:
And as luck would have it I got stung today too! For real,...by a hornet no less. Right in the damn ankle,....thing still hurts tonight. Only good thing is I managed to kill the little bastard,....then I sprayed his nest and killed em all!

And as luck would have it I got stung today too! For real,...by a hornet no less. Right in the damn ankle,....thing still hurts tonight. Only good thing is I managed to kill the little bastard,....then I sprayed his nest and killed em all!

There's some big old boys out here, you definitely don't want to fuck with them. Fortunately they tend to live in forests and jungles.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 732dc534ed071971eaa26bf7d63d143182b28cc942c82b1679adc95e5992c740.0.jpg
    732dc534ed071971eaa26bf7d63d143182b28cc942c82b1679adc95e5992c740.0.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Boo!

I just got stung by a bee an hour ago. Tomorrow night they die. I've let them live for over a decade, but tonight was the kicker. I was minding my own

business in the middle of the night and the motherfucker stung me. Bye-Bye bees!

I'm gonna genocide those motherfuckers.

Don't do it. Have them relocated. There are groups that do so for free. A friend of mine just had a hive evicted from under an enclosed porch and the keepers rescued one and half five gallon pails of living hive material.

My mother was allergic to shrimp and lobster hot.
She could eat all she wanted cold.

Back