Naked Man Arrested in Dallas Courthouse

uscitizen

Villified User
Aug 25, 3:31 PM EDT

DALLAS (AP) -- A man stripped naked inside a Dallas County courthouse and tried to grab a weapon from an officer who attempted to subdue him, officials said.

A receptionist saw the 33-year-old man taking off his clothes on the 11th floor of the court building near the district attorney's office on Thursday, authorities reported. She called for help, and a prosecutor chased the man into a stairwell.

An officer was trying to help the prosecutor when the man placed his hand on the officer's weapon, officials said.

The man faces a charge of trying to take a weapon from a peace officer.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_NAKED_IN_COURT?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Hmm only charged with trying to take a weapon from an officer ? I guess I should not be suprised that it is not illegal to be naked in a courthouse in TX :)
All the officials would get arrested eventually I suppose.

Hmm only charged with trying to take a weapon from an officer ? I guess I should not be suprised that it is not illegal to be naked in a courthouse in TX :)
All the officials would get arrested eventually I suppose.
If he had brought a copy of the 10 Commandments with him, he likely would have been executed on the spot.

LOL.............

DALLAS (AP) -- A man stripped naked inside a Dallas County courthouse and tried to grab a weapon from an officer who attempted to subdue him, officials said.

A receptionist saw the 33-year-old man taking off his clothes on the 11th floor of the court building near the district attorney's office on Thursday, authorities reported. She called for help, and a prosecutor chased the man into a stairwell.

An officer was trying to help the prosecutor when the man placed his hand on the officer's weapon, officials said.

Need clarification...was it the officers gun or pistol???:eek: And damo was correct if he had a copy of the Ten Commandments he surely would have been executed on the spot..........:cof1:

HEH HEH, Now THAT is funny.

Need clarification...was it the officers gun or pistol???:eek: And damo was correct if he had a copy of the Ten Commandments he surely would have been executed on the spot..........:cof1:

BB, you really CAN be Damo's "Buddy" without agreeing with EVERYTHING he says

(course i suppose the more stupid the better---- RIGHT?)

Back