Naked Sleepwalking

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Another surprising side effect of the nicotine patch is that you wake up in the middle of the night naked sitting on the side of your bathtub and then for a few minutes you can't tell if you're just having a naked dream. This is the first time my naked dream has turned out not to be a dream, and its far less horrifying than the dreams. Although it is humbling to know that you walked through a house full of women stark naked, in your sleep, and nobody noticed.

That is all.

Stop ending you're messages with "that is all".

That is all.

No.

On a side note, I also ended up hurling my piano stool across my room sometime after the naked incident.

And my night stand moved 3 feet to the north.

Das ist allis.

Naked Sleep Walking aka caught walking back naked from a romp in someone else's room, and needed a quick excuse. Fuck it, though, because at least you were getting laid!!

That is all.

Sleeping getting laid would be a side effect I could live with, if sleeping putting on a rubber was part of it. But I'm afraid that's not at all what happened my friend.

Sleeping getting laid would be a side effect I could live with, if sleeping putting on a rubber was part of it. But I'm afraid that's not at all what happened my friend.

There was an episode of House where a guy was getting laid in his sleep.

I gather its rare, though, being a House episode and all... :clink:

No.

On a side note, I also ended up hurling my piano stool across my room sometime after the naked incident.

And my night stand moved 3 feet to the north.

Das ist allis.
Dude, that's not good at all. Vivid dreaming is a side effect, but throwing stools around randomly isn't good at all. Get to the doctor, take Chantix and get off the patch, it isn't doing you any good.

I took the patch off when I slept, it helps.

On a side note, if you keep walking around naked at some point the women will notice and you'll feel better.

Back