Name Change Game!!!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Time for me to change my name again. And the fine folks at JPP can help decide what it will be. Same rules as last time. The final digit of a post (0-9) will have a name assigned to it. Odd number will have pre selected names. Even numbers (0,2,4,6, and 8) will not be pre selected. Therefore if your posts ends in an even number, the name you selected will be assigned that number (if it's still blank). The 15th reply will determine my new name.

0-
1-Bring Back the Blackjack
2-
3-Richard C Mongler
4-Quarter Ton Conquistador
5-Manbearpig
6-
7-Old Fezzywig
8-IMAJACKOFF
9-C'Thulhu

Let the games begin.

EDIT: No double posting.

Last edited:
I swear to god Beefy I'm gonna call this off and make my new name "Fuck gay ass hawaii".

Also no double posts so everything you posted after your first suggestion didn't count.

NiggerKikeCunt

news-graphics-2005-_604910a.jpg

Interesting that even in this childish thread Wing Nuts can criticize American technology and its workers. Detroit helped build this nation. But that said why would one change a screen name? What does this represent? Where is Stories4U when you need him? ---- Darn, sorry fellow posters, gotta drop, I have to don my green cape and save the planet, GreenMan walks again into the world of pollution to protect the growing and the living.....

Interesting that even in this childish thread Wing Nuts can criticize American technology and its workers. Detroit helped build this nation. But that said why would one change a screen name? What does this represent? Where is Stories4U when you need him? ---- Darn, sorry fellow posters, gotta drop, I have to don my green cape and save the planet, GreenMan walks again into the world of pollution to protect the growing and the living.....

gollum.jpg

Back