Name one group or organization not out to get AHZ.

"Name one group or organization not out to get AHZ."

Sane, rational, attractive women.

They don't want anything to do with him.

Im still waiting for the "one interesting or insightful post from usc" results. That assignment was given long ago, and is much overdue, therefore a higher priority than your request.

LMAO, actually this thread is hilarious, insightful and on point.:p

You're a tinfoil hat wackjob.

Actually I have to beat them off with sticks. Most of them are too dense to suit my fancy.

Unlike that racist supremacist weirdo you were trying to hook up with in the other thread :readit: yeah. you have to beat them off with a stick lmao :D

Unlike that racist supremacist weirdo you were trying to hook up with in the other thread :readit: yeah. you have to beat them off with a stick lmao :D

It's not that we're racially supremacists, it's that in a racialized world where people are drawn apart along these lines, we must react in kind to even protect ourselves as individuals.

It's not that we're racially supremacists, it's that in a racialized world where people are drawn apart along these lines, we must react in kind to even protect ourselves as individuals.

Umm we can still be individuals while in amongst the melting pot.
You think that is not possible ?

Umm we can still be individuals while in amongst the melting pot.
You think that is not possible ?

It's possible, but our elites prefer race based politics and pitting people against one another. When your being attacked for being white and because "you people had your time on top", the defense will also be along racial lines, because that's how the offense has drawn itself.

Well yes for those not smart enought to keep from being used.
Or at least smart enough to minimize the useage.
We are all used at one time or another in some way.
How you will feel after you meet your dream woman ?

So therefore whites should accept discrimination against themselves and lay down and die because people want us to? Fuck that.

I feel awesome.

Hummm.............

Interesting comment...I'm eating brownies right now...never had the experience of a chocolate babe...working on it but so far it has not happened...this would be a differeent yet probably enlightening experience!:D

Back