Name Something You Pass Around

Not jealous. But Steve Harvey's schtick is so transparent and unfunny its amazing to me that he's done as well as he has.

Its solely attributable to his fierce ambition, which is respectable, but he's still a tard.

I wouldn't turn down the money he makes for being a tard. Regardless of what you feel, he's making money and he's making decent money.

When I think about the schlepps that are in management that make the money they do for basically sitting on their prats and issuing orders, or the worthless employees that get carried because they have a union card, or for that matter that piece of huiman waste, Charlie Sheen, I have no problem with the Steve Harveys at all. Charlie decided to throw a temper tantrum and everybody associated with that show now has lost their job because of his self-centered over blown ego. I'd take 100 Steve Harvey's over that a$$hole.

This thread is depraved, it fails and you all should be ashamed of talking about mothers and wives this way, it is shameful, especially from grown men, I expect junior high teenagers to talk like this, but not anyone over the age of 15.

Back