Napoleon Dynamite

TheDanold

Unimatrix
I finally got around to watching this and I still don't get why it has a following.
It was weird funny sure, but not like Office Space or something, I just don't get how this movie is loved by so many.

Anyone here actually liked it?

Well, now I was going to go and get my oatmeal, but all I can think about is the "breakfast" at the egg place.

ehh, the movie got funnier each time I watched it actually. I don't know why but it did. I think it had subliminal messages in it like 'Do the chickens have large talons?' and the whole bitch slap Napolean gives Kip cracks me up everytime.

Some movies are like that I hear. Royal Tennabaums for one. I've only seen it once so I am at the point where I think its okay. Maybe if I watch ND again I'll find it down right hilarious.

I finally got around to watching this and I still don't get why it has a following.
It was weird funny sure, but not like Office Space or something, I just don't get how this movie is loved by so many.

I was pissed at my friend the first time he made me watch it. I was like what the hell...

The second time and from then on I literally would fall off the coach. I bought the movie as have many of my friends. It's like every scene is a classic. We still quote lines from it today.

I would say watch it one more time and see what you think.

Thought it was shitty.

When it came out on DVD my g/f at the time bought it for me because we had heard how "hilarious" it was and what a following it had. I made it maybe 20 minutes through before we turned it off.

Back