NASA will pay you six figures to defend Earth from Alien invasion

Cypress

Personally, I am more worried about the impending Zombie apocalypse. And given my experience playing a range of classic Zombie video games, I have some pretty good ideas about defense against Zombies. I wouldn't mind the government paying me for my ideas!

NASA is looking for someone to protect Earth from aliens — and the job pays a six-figure salary

NASA is looking for a Planetary Protection Officer to defend Earth from aliens.
The job pays a salary of between $124,406 and $187,000.

Ever fancied yourself as a bit of a hero? How about the protector of mankind? Well now NASA is looking for just that – and it'll pay a six-figure salary for the honor.
The U.S. space agency is currently in search not of life on other planets but of a "Planetary Protection Officer", who can protect Earth and its inhabitants from alien invasion.

The job, which is offering a salary of between $124,406 and $187,000 per year, involves preventing alien microbes from contaminating the Earth, as well as ensuring human space explorers do not damage other planets, moons and objects in space.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/02/nas...ns--and-the-job-pays-a-six-figure-salary.html

Back