National Day

Oh, I get that gif now, it is national nut day

& don wants to know if anyone wants to grab his nuts??
4c3362e30a32ef07c32675a8e37cdf7300debb76.gif

I cut a watermelon that size last night, locally grown.. Was so sweet I ate about 1/3 of it before I was done carving it up.lol

The real deal, w/ seeds.:)

Hey! The 5th is national underwear and oyster day. What a great combination. I'll buy the Mrs. a real cute pair of underwear but take her out for oysters before I give them to her! :)

You love it and you know it, you will thank me :)

Then there's queer women who want to be men day. They hate men (especially white men ... western civilization and such) and they always tell young girls they can have it all if they don't get married longer than a couple months and trust the government to give them everything they want.

Then there's the type who marry old geezers because they need a daddy image in their lives but don't talk about it.

That battle flag means: The government isn't going to tell me what to do ... for me. That's the confederate battle flag and not the queer gangster one.

Then there's the; Guess which moderator is legion troll contest.

It's being held this upcoming Friday and members get one vote apiece. Legion troll will pick the winner unless there is no winner which there wont be because the mods here love to troll all the members who keep saying things that they don't like reading.

But participate anyway. Christie fan .. the little goody two shoes feminist of the forum will present all participants with a Muslim crescent and star lapel pin for supporting women's rights and being good sports then declare all participants as the winner of the contest in the name of gender neutral equality.

That battle flag means: The government isn't going to tell me what to do ... for me. That's the confederate battle flag and not the queer gangster one.

Then there's the; Guess which moderator is legion troll contest.

It's being held this upcoming Friday and members get one vote apiece. Legion troll will pick the winner unless there is no winner which there wont be because the mods here love to troll all the members who keep saying things that they don't like reading.

But participate anyway. Christie fan .. the little goody two shoes feminist of the forum will present all participants with a Muslim crescent and star lapel pin for supporting women's rights and being good sports then declare all participants as the winner of the contest in the name of gender neutral equality.

The Confederate flag's canton means "we surrender."

Back