National Geographic explains the biology of homosexuality

poet

Banned

[B]NatGeo explains how one's sexual orientation is determined during embryonic development[/B]. They look at how it is possible for one identical twin to be gay and the other to be straight. They address a new branch of Genetics called, Epigenetics. This area of Genetics explores and explains how one's DNA sequence is NOT the only factor in one's phenotypic (actual) outcome. This episode explains how both twins could have the gene for a disorder, yet only one twin actually has the disorder. The same science explains sexual orientation differences in twins. I have only included the homosexuality explanations.

Did you homophobes and bigots get that??????? National Geographic says that sexual orientation isn't of choice, and that it is determined "in the womb". Oops.
There goes your self-righteous, "holier-than-thou", "God doesn't approve" arguments, right down the drain. Apparently, God made us the way we are, and He isn't "tripping".............you are. LOL

Now, take issue with National Geographic...renown for award-winning documentaries...and you're free to post evidence to the contrary. If you can find anything reliable. LOL

[B]NatGeo explains how one's sexual orientation is determined during embryonic development[/B]. They look at how it is possible for one identical twin to be gay and the other to be straight. They address a new branch of Genetics called, Epigenetics. This area of Genetics explores and explains how one's DNA sequence is NOT the only factor in one's phenotypic (actual) outcome. This episode explains how both twins could have the gene for a disorder, yet only one twin actually has the disorder. The same science explains sexual orientation differences in twins. I have only included the homosexuality explanations.

Did you homophobes and bigots get that??????? National Geographic says that sexual orientation isn't of choice, and that it is determined "in the womb". Oops.
There goes your self-righteous, "holier-than-thou", "God doesn't approve" arguments, right down the drain. Apparently, God made us the way we are, and He isn't "tripping".............you are. LOL

So what?

They'll just deny it like they deny everything.

So what if some fancy magazine a bunch of egg heads read has what they call "proof"!

Why should ignorant Righties believe little things called "facts' when all they need are the Bachmanns to spoonfeed them their talking points?

Interesting, and seems plausible.

One question I'd ask, though, is how they explain bisexuality.

I believe that humans are attracted to humans, regardless of gender, given the right circumstances and/or chemistry. Some people are open to any and all possibilities.

So what?

They'll just deny it like they deny everything.

So what if some fancy magazine a bunch of egg heads read has what they call "proof"!

Why should ignorant Righties believe little things called "facts' when all they need are the Bachmanns to spoonfeed them their talking points?

Precisely. Flat Earth theorists.

I believe that humans are attracted to humans, regardless of gender, given the right circumstances and/or chemistry. Some people are open to any and all possibilities.

It's just the age old debate of nature v nurture, if we were just a product of the gene lottery then it would be pointless educating some people.

i don't understand the whole nature vs. nuture argument regarding homosexuality. who cares? imo, the issue with christians, muslims or jews or any others who don't approve of homosexuality, is that it is a sin or an act against nature. if it is just the sin we are concerned about...what about liars, theives, murderers? are they born that way? if it is just an act against nature......what about oral sex? while i wholly disagree with SM regarding his sexual views, at least he is consistent with that one.

the way i read the bible, it is the ACT of homosexuality that is the sin. not merely being homosexual. i know one homosexual in my church who has a high position, however, he does not practice homosexuality. he lives celebate. and my church does not believe he is living in sin.

sin: sin is sin. some sin is worse than others, but imo, too much time is spent focusing on homosexual acts.

act against nature: what about oral sex? 'heterosexual' anal sex? etc...........

Back