Nationalism Needed

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
The internationalist fascists need to employee nationalism in Iraq, to create a new puppet state in which america control the activities. We will reward whichever armed faction realizes this first and acts on it. WHoever it is will then be given the title of "The Good muslims". It will be a sunni group. Our "big ally" in the region is one of the most intolerant and totalitarian, Saudi Arabia. This will end up like that.

what we need is a strongman. someone who thru terror and wealth can keep the country together so the oil can flow. Opps, we killed him didn't we, oh never mind.

Just split the damned thing three ways. Call someone in Iraq an "Iraqi" and they'll just give you a confused glare.

It's like trying to unite the United States and Mexico. The national barriers are too strong to be overcome overnight, and putting them under one state will naturally lead to resentment over which nation has the most power in the government. Hopefully one day they'll get over their petty squablings but I see no reason to put it under trial by fire.

Just split the damned thing three ways. Call someone in Iraq an "Iraqi" and they'll just give you a confused glare.

It's like trying to unite the United States and Mexico. The national barriers are too strong to be overcome overnight, and putting them under one state will naturally lead to resentment over which nation has the most power in the government. Hopefully one day they'll get over their petty squablings but I see no reason to put it under trial by fire.

That's called 'balkanization'. Not allowed. The trend must always be towards creating larger geographic units of identity, not smaller.

Though what you're saying is completely rational. It is not allowed. If people are not killing each other, the new world order handlers aren't doing their jobs correctly, as they see it.

I've often thought it might be quite good fun to put LSD into Iraqi watersources and see what happens, see if it stops the violence.

You'd need a lot of LSD though...

I just love the idea of invoking nationalism to fight fascism. Fighting fire with fire isn't dumb enough?

It's invoking nationalism to fight religious and tribal loyalty. THe NWO needs to use whichever tactic is required. Saddam would have been fine, but he was too secular for the theocrats in charge.

I've often thought it might be quite good fun to put LSD into Iraqi watersources and see what happens, see if it stops the violence.

You'd need a lot of LSD though...

Maybe that wshould be done at the Republican convention instead?

Who knows they may come up with a platform that actually gets closer to what the American public wants.

Their is no innate value to combining nations together. It can be good or bad depending upon the effects of the merger upon individuals. and which individuals one happens to care about.

The internationalist fascists need to employee nationalism in Iraq, to create a new puppet state in which america control the activities. We will reward whichever armed faction realizes this first and acts on it. WHoever it is will then be given the title of "The Good muslims". It will be a sunni group. Our "big ally" in the region is one of the most intolerant and totalitarian, Saudi Arabia. This will end up like that.

Umm that is the Bush idea of Iraqi democracy Asshat. It is not working though.

Maybe that wshould be done at the Republican convention instead?

Who knows they may come up with a platform that actually gets closer to what the American public wants.

Out of curiousity if their agenda is not what the American public wants why do Republicans keep getting voted into national office?

Out of curiousity if their agenda is not what the American public wants why do Republicans keep getting voted into national office?

The people are sheep believing lies.
The republicans spoken adgenda is that their actual adgenda.

smaller government ?
Balanced budget ?
Against nationbuilding and America being the police force of the world ?
clean up corruption in government ?
Perty of personal responsibility ?
just for starters.

media control. for some reason there are more corporations wanting to advertise on channels which are pro materialistic and fascist in nature.

I think I'm going to go get another Burnt Sugar Amber lipgloss tonight. It's fall, and I'm kind of feeling like my Lily tint is so last week.

Back