Naval Yard shooter driven by ELF waves?

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
I'm not trying to start a conspiracy here. But note I don't write off every conspiracy as garbage because nearly all of them have ample facts involved and just no where to point a finger. (generally it's a big corporation but I digress)

The Naval Yard shooter whom which I will not state his name stated today that, "For 3 months I've been attacked by ELF waves and this is why I'm doing this" The general public will write this off as "crazy" but I couldn't help but remember old documentaries I've seen.

The HAARP program has been Americas big experiment with weather using (ELF) electromagnetic waves. The HAARP program is a fact that you can look up. It basically pushes the ozone layer up just a hair and can trigger a changing of the airstream, changing weather. It's not known to be an exact science but like all science it probably gets better with time and it's said we used HAARP to cause floods during the Vietnam war to slow the enemy down and accidentally slowing us down too.

One of the recorded side affects of HAARP is what it does to the human brain. It's known that it can cause erratic emotional spikes. Conspiracy theory people have been discussing for ages now that it can actually control the mind. *spooky stuff*

I wrote it off as garbage before. Then today the Naval Yard shooter stated he had was subject to this.

The only question at this point is; Did he get information about ELF waves online and use it as a reason to act out his goal? Or did he get controlled as he stated?

The only thing I know is that Governments should be banned from tampering with weather and ELF just like nukes. There are multiple weather controlling stations around the world and they should all be shut down. They could be the cause of global warming.

Back