Nazi in Sacremento looking for trouble gets a beatdown

giphy.gif

So satisfying.

another shining example of liberals propensity and approval of violence against people they disagree with, constitutional rights be damned. fine job, liberals.

another shining example of liberals propensity and approval of violence against people they disagree with, constitutional rights be damned. fine job, liberals.

These aren't liberals. They're antifa. Liberalism is an ideology of weakness, no liberal would ever have the balls to do this. They would sit by and whine about civil discourse until the Stormfront Nazi's started piling up the corpses of minorities on their doorstep.

And we have no responsibility to protect the safety and well being of those who are advocating the deaths of other Americans. Waving the Stormfront flag is equivalent to making a death threat against every African-American, Hispanic-American, and Muslim-American. Why should we allow people to advocate genocide? We don't allow people to threaten the president with death, why should we allow people to threaten millions of Americans with death? That's beyond first amendment protections.

You don't give a shit about the nation of Islam. Your outrage is fake, just like your life.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

I heard that when Trump takes office he will order an investigation into the social media activities of anyone who works for a government agency or contractor.

I wonder what the investigators will make of Watermark's posts here.

I don't think Cucks gives a hoot about black lives. The way he posts, makes me think he doesn't care about his life either.

Pity.

I don't think Cucks gives a hoot about black lives. The way he posts, makes me think he doesn't care about his life either.

Pity.

Yes, I'm sure you've shoken your head in disbelief at all those in this sight who've advocated violence against Muslim-Americans. Hypocrite.

Free speech is only for racists, according to liberals like seahawk. Oh the horror of advocating doing to racists what racists advocate doing to Muslim-Americans and African-Americans.

Back