Neanderthal Genome Mapping...

Seems like a rather expensive way just to manufacture more PE teachers.
Well, they're working on making it cheaper. Hopefully we can get an assembly line together and qualified gym teachers will no longer be missing from the US, using this we can solve the childhood obesity problems we've been having without having to give up the ever enlarging prepared meals at McDonald's.

Well, they're working on making it cheaper. Hopefully we can get an assembly line together and qualified gym teachers will no longer be missing from the US, using this we can solve the childhood obesity problems we've been having without having to give up the ever enlarging prepared meals at McDonald's.

If you can manage to lower production costs i'm sure you will generate significant interest from the Her Majesty's Constabulary, who are very keen to fill spare places on their fast-track graduate recruitment programme.

If you can manage to lower production costs i'm sure you will generate significant interest from the Her Majesty's Constabulary, who are very keen to fill spare places on their fast-track graduate recruitment programme.
True. I haven't thought of that. It is notable that the Neanderthal is missing the gene that makes it so one can determine the difference between a terrorist and an unarmed man when in enclosed spaces such as subways... I didn't put two plus two together there...

That's very promising. I think I may have to buy stock.

I believe of the apelike mammals, we are genetically closest to the Orangatan, although that's not to say we aren't closer to Chimps than to Neanderthals.

I believe of the apelike mammals, we are genetically closest to the Orangatan, although that's not to say we aren't closer to Chimps than to Neanderthals.
I believe you are msitaken. The closest of our genetic brethren is indeed the Chimpanzee.

I want a monkey butler. Anything that moves mankind towards this is good for me. And yes, I have seen Planet of Apes.

Back