Need a new mouse recommendation

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Welp, TSA fucked up my old mouse when they put my laptop back snapping my usb receiver in half. assholes.

I like logitech but I am open to other suggestions.

Must be relatively ergonomic without being some fucking weird ass thing that's like sideways

prob under 100 bones

multiple programmable function buttons

Welp, TSA fucked up my old mouse when they put my laptop back snapping my usb receiver in half. assholes.

I like logitech but I am open to other suggestions.

Must be relatively ergonomic without being some fucking weird ass thing that's like sideways

prob under 100 bones

multiple programmable function buttons

Excuse me if I am wrong, you fuktards keep changing names and I can't keep up with who is who, but haven't you been an outspoken critic of trade with China? If so, why would you purchase a Logitech? They are made in China, you know?

uh, I'm grind. I've never talked about trading with china. And even if I did, fuck that, guys gotta have a mouse. Principle only gets you so far. Mice are important.

man I kinda want something different but I'll probably just default to the logitech performance mx

Excuse me if I am wrong, you fuktards keep changing names and I can't keep up with who is who, but haven't you been an outspoken critic of trade with China? If so, why would you purchase a Logitech? They are made in China, you know?

Are you the original Dixie? I mean, you've changed your avatar so much I cannot tell anymore, and while everything else about you seems to remain the same, my peon prolish brain cannont handle a simple cosmetic change without assuming that a new poster is at hand.

uh, I'm grind. I've never talked about trading with china. And even if I did, fuck that, guys gotta have a mouse. Principle only gets you so far. Mice are important.

Ah... spoken like a true liberal!

Sorry I didn't recognize you, Grind. You shouldn't participate in the manic name-change game, you are an icon.... you never heard of Elvis changing his name, did you?

Mice are important, but I would think a genius pinhead like you would know how to navigate without a mouse?

I'm an icon huh? O_o I shall take that into account in the future

Dixie what mouse do you use? Inquiring minds want to know.

And yes I have a trackpad, which as far as trackpads go, is awesome. But I need the gentle caress of a peripheral in my hand.

Are you the original Dixie? I mean, you've changed your avatar so much I cannot tell anymore, and while everything else about you seems to remain the same, my peon prolish brain cannont handle a simple cosmetic change without assuming that a new poster is at hand.

My name is still Dixie, it always has been. I don't feel so uncomfortable in my skin, that I have to constantly change names. Sorry, but most people, when they see a name that isn't recognized, assume it's someone new. Of course, being that I know more than most people, I am aware of the pinhead practice of constantly changing usernames, so I knew I was talking to someone who wasn't new. That said, I have no way of knowing who is who, unless I take time to read your username history, and I frankly don't think you're worth the time to respond to, much less research. And it doesn't matter anyway, you all think and act alike, so what difference does it really make who is who? You are all a bunch of fucktarded pinheads.

I'm an icon huh? O_o I shall take that into account in the future

Dixie what mouse do you use? Inquiring minds want to know.

And yes I have a trackpad, which as far as trackpads go, is awesome. But I need the gentle caress of a peripheral in my hand.

I use whichever mouse works at the time.... I don't have a pref. Right now, I am using a Logitech.

Oh, and I wasn't talking about a trackpad, I meant the old keyboard mouse commands... real old school stuff. ;)

Back