need to kill an hour and a half in an airport. entertain me.

what is that?

Should I play online poker in the airport? WA is like the only state in the nation that makes it a fucking felony. what a god damn joke.

The court upheld the amendment that made wagering on online poker a Class C felony, which calls for a maximum punishment of five years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine per violation. To put things in perspective, an online professional playing 24 simultaneous tables (a common practice) will make a conservative estimate of 750 wagers in a given hour. That one hour of online poker could be punishable by a lengthy jail term and $7.5 million in fines.

The media gets a lot of things wrong when it comes to poker so I might just say fuck it and play anyway.

AHH you are searching for the word Stop or halt, or freeze, etc?

but if you did that nothing would happen, would be quite boring.
If you could even tell you were being bored.

If you kill part of the timestream you would suddenly jump to a later time and be suddenly older without enjoying getting there.

AHH you are searching for the word Stop or halt, or freeze, etc?

but if you did that nothing would happen, would be quite boring.
If you could even tell you were being bored.

If you kill part of the timestream you would suddenly jump to an later time and be suddenly older without enjoying getting there.

What's your point? You asked for a motive. I supplied it. Now go and plan your murder. Time is old and carries an hourglass he can beat you with so you may want to arm yourself. I'm looking forward to the pay-per-view.

Back