Never look into mirrors in the dark

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I am 26 years old.

Last night I got up in the middle of the night, and went to the bathroom. then i washed my hands. I could see my figure in the dark, but I immediately refused to look into the mirror in the pitch black.

I have been psychologically conditioned not to look into the mirror in the dark. it freaks me the fuck out.

That is all.

Ok, I didn't put you on ignore when they claimed you were a troll.

I didn't put you on ignore when you refused to answer questions in threads.

I didn't even put you on ignore when you were just an asshole and showed yourself to be a troll (and not a very entertaining one).

But this kind of stupidity gets you on ignore.

Ok, I didn't put you on ignore when they claimed you were a troll.

I didn't put you on ignore when you refused to answer questions in threads.

I didn't even put you on ignore when you were just an asshole and showed yourself to be a troll (and not a very entertaining one).

But this kind of stupidity gets you on ignore.

let me guess, legion troll deleted his post in shame

I am 26 years old.

Last night I got up in the middle of the night, and went to the bathroom. then i washed my hands. I could see my figure in the dark, but I immediately refused to look into the mirror in the pitch black.

I have been psychologically conditioned not to look into the mirror in the dark. it freaks me the fuck out.

That is all.

I don't have a problem with looking into a mirror in the dark.

The more I can see,,,,,,,

the better.

I am 26 years old.

That is all.

If you are 26 and you get up in the middle of the night to wash your hands you need to get a life... or a woman ... or both!

I am 26 years old.

That is all.

Bloody Mary - Bloody Mary - Bloody Mary

But then, you're a wuss.

If you are 26 and you get up in the middle of the night to wash your hands you need to get a life... or a woman ... or both!

If your night time activites do not require the occassional act of cleanliness, you must be a dull one indeed.

I am 26 years old.

That is all.

Dude, you should only be freaked out if you see an image in the mirror other then your own.

Mirrors are perhaps the creepiest thing that, in theory, there shouldn't be any reason to be creeped out about. I contracted a phobia for mirrors when I tried bloody mary as a kid, and it never went away. Fuck looking in the mirror whenever it's dark, I don't go into rooms with mirrors without turning the light on, and if I find myself in one I panic. They do often creep me out even with the lights on. When I take a shower the phobia often kicks in a little bit just because I can't watch the mirror in the room.

To be fair my house is pretty creepy though. We're essentially alone in the middle of the woods and you constantly get a barrage of weird sounding noises from the sounds of the highway reflecting over the empty hollows.

If your night time activites do not require the occassional act of cleanliness, you must be a dull one indeed.

I would share a shower at midnight, but that is evening not night time. Do you set your alarm for stupid o'clock just so you can go and wash your extremities?

Back