New car for the mrs

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
2008_Scion_xB_Classic_Silver_Metallic.jpg

looks just like that, same plastic 'rims'....thought about real rims, but for 2K, fuck that. plus she doesn't care, so we added stuff to the inside.

truly a fun car to drive. i like my suv, but that car is not a big deal to get into, like a camry.....great car, for 17K.....whats not to like

looks just like that, same plastic 'rims'....thought about real rims, but for 2K, fuck that. plus she doesn't care, so we added stuff to the inside.

truly a fun car to drive. i like my suv, but that car is not a big deal to get into, like a camry.....great car, for 17K.....whats not to like

congrats.... you bought a BOX...

I'm sorry, but that's one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen.

as you're one of the ugliest so called gorillas in the mist....i'm not surprised

that car is fucking awesome. i hated it, but she loved it. so i test drove it all over god's green earth, and that car, for that price and that size, effing rocks.

I kinda like it. Cross between a PT Cruiser and Toyota Rav. I'd take it and you're right. The price is right!

as you're one of the ugliest so called gorillas in the mist....i'm not surprised

that car is fucking awesome. i hated it, but she loved it. so i test drove it all over god's green earth, and that car, for that price and that size, effing rocks.

I prefer the term rugged, but find the gorilla comparison apt. Thanks :).

Nahhh! The ugliest car was the Gremlin. Next was the first Honda Element.

I agree with your first choice, but I think the AMC Pacer was uglier than the Honda Element.

Yurt, I am glad you got a car that you and your wife like. And $17k for a new one is a bargain.

I was looking at those and the element. I bought a 09 Xterra, can fit both road bikes in the back. And it'll tow the big ass boat in retirement.
You can fit a ton of shit in the back of the XB

What's gay is guy's saying a car is gay, men who get a lot of pussy don't go around saying cars are gay. Boys do that.

BURN!!!

Back