New Democrat Political Logo

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
1zymt4.jpg

I posted this and within 40 minutes Nomad was so triggered that he made an identical thread and has gone full tilt snowflake on it. :D

Amazing how conservatives just can't talk issues, this type juvenile nonsense or their obsession with Hillary account for nearly all their input, they either don't understand real time, are ill equipped to engage in issues, or just can't flat out defend nor rationalize their own icon

But they are pretty good at copy and pasting this type of asininity, does appeal to the rest of the conservative red hat club

Amazing how conservatives just can't talk issues, this type juvenile nonsense or their obsession with Hillary account for nearly all their input, they either don't understand real time, are ill equipped to engage in issues, or just can't flat out defend nor rationalize their own icon

But they are pretty good at copy and pasting this type of asininity, does appeal to the rest of the conservative red hat club

Yep, in lying liberal loony land, Russian collusion is a substantive issue. You're too stupid for words.

Yep, in lying liberal loony land, Russian collusion is a substantive issue. You're too stupid for words.

Opps, my bad, I forgot to add the personal crapola that usually highlights any of the red club's exchanges

And in case you missed it, your own hero's Justice Department are the ones who started the formal investigation into that Russian influence you which you could dismiss

Back