New Forum................

Battleborne

Terminator
Okay just a marketing test here...not trying to recruit anyone...My brother and I finaly got our site up and running...after alot of haggling...My brother is like damo and the other geeks on this site...I finally convinced him that simple,attractive and efficient was better than hard and complicated...My design won out...check it out and be honest...let me know what you think of the design!
Thanks in advance.. Click on the link in the sig line!

Well done there, BB.

It must have taken you ages to carve it all into that piece of wood.

Gotta be honest as a web developer. The Yellow text isn't very 'eye pleasing'. Other than that, I like the 'wooden look'

Okay.....................!

I am a capitalist...c'mon damo I will scratch your back you scratch mine...I will link this site if you link mine...after all Ihave been a long time back scratcher...no?:cof1:

I'm done...........

Damo does not want to play...so I am taking my toys...and going home! Y'all have a fun time in the sandbox...:cof1:

Yeah I registered the other day but have not made it back. Your avitar looks a bit like me in younger days though.

Ahh perhaps. I do have just a bit of troll in me. Just like to have fun. Otherwise I would not be on here at all.

Back