New Jerseyans are stressed out

Western NJ is a very pretty place. The east side of the state is not any place I want to spend time, but I'll give them credit for having a beautiful section of the state.

Maybe they are stressed worrying about the Jersey Devil? (or whatever that thing is called)

Is it still illegal to pump your own gas in NJ? Last time I was there it was, but that was several years ago when we had a job up there.

Western NJ is a very pretty place. The east side of the state is not any place I want to spend time, but I'll give them credit for having a beautiful section of the state.

Maybe they are stressed worrying about the Jersey Devil? (or whatever that thing is called)

Is it still illegal to pump your own gas in NJ? Last time I was there it was, but that was several years ago when we had a job up there.
Oregon has the same deal with gas... Retarded.

They do? I didn't know that Oregon didn't allowed self service gasoline like NJ.
Yep, its infamous to people who have had to travel through it to get between WA and CA. Of course, the Oregonians will say, "well who wants to have to get out and pump gas if someone will do it for you?" I just laugh at the little imbeciles. God bless 'em!

I've never seen a full-service gas station in my life. :)

It's not full-service like the 50's/60's image that we conjur up at a mention of the term - you just get your gas pumped. Still, its insane that OR and NJ went and criminalized pumping your own damn gas. It indicates that they are lazy as hell people.

It's not full-service like the 50's/60's image that we conjur up at a mention of the term - you just get your gas pumped. Still, its insane that OR and NJ went and criminalized pumping your own damn gas. It indicates that they are lazy as hell people.

It also increases the price of the gas. Somebody has to pay the person pumping your gas.

WM, it was truly a wonderful thing back in the day. You pull up, the bell dings and you drive over it, and a guy (usually in uniform or greasy coveralls) not only pumps your gas but washes your windshield, checks your oil, and looks at the tires to make sure you don't need air.

Yeah. Its still illegal and I love it!

we've got the cheapest gas around and someone else has to pump it.

That's one thing I do like about the state.

Back