New Low: Dems Cheat on Immigration Vote by not reading official tally and lying

TheDanold

Unimatrix
Liberal Democrats are so determined to make sure illegal immigrants get taxpayer funded goodies that they are willing to cheat and not read out the tally as is normally done and pretend a close vote was a tie when really it was 215-213 for the Conservative Republican position to bar undocumented immigrants from receiving any federal funds apportioned in the agricultural spending bill for employment or rental assistance.

Good for the Repubs finally showing some balls, calling out the Dems and walking out in disgust.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0807/House_erupts_in_chaos.html

"Details remain fuzzy, but numerous Republicans argued afterward that they had secured a 215-213 win on their motion to bar undocumented immigrants from receiving any federal funds apportioned in the agricultural spending bill for employment or rental assistance. Democrats, however, argued the measure was deadlocked at 214-214 and failed, members and aides on both sides of the aisle said afterward.

So basically, there are conflicting stories, you chose to believe the...big surprise, Republicans, and expect what? Everyone to run in here and validate your outrage, arms waiving?

so the party who wrote legislation in the dead of nights, barring Democrats from being in the room, and then the next morning presenting it and saying, get on your knees and sign it, it's none of your business what's in it, and if you don't sign it, it's got national security stuff in it, we'll ruin you with it...is now crying and throwing temper tantrums becaue they don't like hardball?

Well, let me call a wah-bulance.

"Details remain fuzzy, but numerous Republicans argued afterward that they had secured a 215-213 win on their motion to bar undocumented immigrants from receiving any federal funds apportioned in the agricultural spending bill for employment or rental assistance. Democrats, however, argued the measure was deadlocked at 214-214 and failed, members and aides on both sides of the aisle said afterward.

So basically, there are conflicting stories, you chose to believe the...big surprise, Republicans, and expect what? Everyone to run in here and validate your outrage, arms waiving?

so the party who wrote legislation in the dead of nights, barring Democrats from being in the room, and then the next morning presenting it and saying, get on your knees and sign it, it's none of your business what's in it, and if you don't sign it, it's got national security stuff in it, we'll ruin you with it...is now crying and throwing temper tantrums becaue they don't like hardball?

Setting aside your bullshit, the reading of the official tally is part of any vote, why didn't they do it for this one close vote hmmm?
If Dems really honesly believed it was deadlocked at 214-214 then they need have only read the tally as is normally done to confirm that, yet they did not, so the Republicans story is far more likely to be true based on the suspicious, very abnormal circumstances.

I didn't see you cry Wahmbulance when Desh shouted for a paper trail in voting and THAT is something that was never required or done all the time, unlike this which is.

Nailed.

Setting aside your bullshit, the reading of the official tally is part of any vote, why didn't they do it for this one close vote hmmm?
If Dems really honesly believed it was deadlocked at 214-214 then they need have only read the tally as is normally done to confirm that, yet they did not, so the Republicans story is far more likely to be true based on the suspicious, very abnormal circumstances.

I didn't see you cry Wahmbulance when Desh shouted for a paper trail in voting and THAT is something that was never required or done all the time, unlike this which is.

Nailed.

As of 1am.

Wah wah wah wah.

Actually, I was laughing in your face.

On account of, you know, your entire thread being a laugh.

So do you normally laugh going "Wah wah wah wah", maybe you are dyslexic and really meant to laugh like the Dem party donkey bitch you are.
Haw haw haw haw

Shabam!

So do you normally laugh going "Wah wah wah wah", maybe you are dyslexic and really meant to laugh like the Dem party donkey bitch you are.
Haw haw haw haw

Shabam!

No, the "wah" part was mocking.

I find your "outrage of the day" to be hysterical. I can hardly wait till the next "NEW LOW" :cuss: :cuss: post.

Keep em coming. Work gets boring.

Aren't the votes recorded? Can they not simply count the votes to see who is correct?

No, the "wah" part was mocking.

I find your "outrage of the day" to be hysterical. I can hardly wait till the next "NEW LOW" :cuss: :cuss: post.
Keep em coming. Work gets boring.
Aw Darlalaling, that almost sounds like you'd miss me. But I do have a question, exactly how do you call posting here "work"? I mean I know you lose constantly in debate to me, so could this be why you thought in that prison thread that "work" is torture?

Aren't the votes recorded? Can they not simply count the votes to see who is correct?
First there is a voice vote, if it is believed it is "tied" then a regular vote will be held. It is likely a procedural vote rather than the vote on the law itself as all those votes are recorded by key card and there would be no question as to how the vote went.

First there is a voice vote, if it is believed it is "tied" then a regular vote will be held.

So then there should be a regular vote upcoming... so thus I am back to... what is the fuss about... if the Reps have the 215, then it will show in the regular vote.. Right?

So then there should be a regular vote upcoming... so thus I am back to... what is the fuss about... if the Reps have the 215, then it will show in the regular vote.. Right?
Yes. Those are even tallied as votes go in. You can watch them on CSPAN. Unless the Chair simply decided to kill it because they believed the vote wouldn't go their way. However Rs believing they won the vote short-circuited procedure as the Chair refused to read the tally.

:)
Victory for Dano, can't argue the facts so you lose. Duh-la

You know I have to wonder about someone who speaks of thenmselves in other than the first party.

I guess this is a bigger issue than Bush siging the bill that both houses had not passed ?

Back