New poll

The treasonous bastards who don't support Obama should be executed. The survival of the republic is at stake. The Republicans WILL destroy America - we have faced no greater in crisis in the history of America than the Republican virus.

As it's said in my signature:

“The vessel of the Revolution can arrive in port only on a sea reddened with torrents of blood" - Saint-Just

Let's paint the red states red! Together, patriots, against the enemies of humanity! Those who do not stand with us, with the United States of America, but with the Republican terrorists, shall be executed along with them!

The treasonous bastards who don't support Obama should be executed. The survival of the republic is at stake. The Republicans WILL destroy America - we have faced no greater in crisis in the history of America than the Republican virus.

You should really stop drinking and enter a rehab facility.

If we must die saving the republic, then we must die! There, in fact, can be nothing sweeter than dying in the defense of liberty and freedom, against those who wish to water the tree of tyranny with the blood of innocents, against evil! If I die killing a conservative monster, I die with a smile on my face! If the Republicans win, there will be no freedom, and without freedom, there is no life anyway! The marching forces of darkness, of pure malice and unfathomable evil, shall be justly struck down and thrown into the memory hole, and we will build a new, glorious age upon a 1000-year liberal consensus!

Last edited:
Back