New Skirts for Spring

charver

You lookin' at my pint?
I have to credit Darla with the inspiration for this thread where us men can discuss the latest lengths in skirtwear for the coming season.

Do you favour a mauve mini or a magenta mid-length?

Whether it's a denim pencil or dogtooth ra-ra, come forth, let your inhibitions go and lets show those girls that we have ass and by God we can shake it. You hear me girlfriend?

This season i will mostly be wearing zip around mini skirts. I like the way it is especially tight around the arse.

27E01UGRY_normal.jpg

I have to credit Darla with the inspiration for this thread where us men can discuss the latest lengths in skirtwear for the coming season.

Whether it's a denim pencil or dogtooth ra-ra, come forth, let your inhibitions go and lets show those girls that we have ass and by God we can shake it. You hear me girlfriend?

This season i will mostly be wearing zip around mini skirts. I like the way it is especially tight around the arse.

27E01UGRY_normal.jpg

LMAO!!!

Charver, it takes a set of nads to post a thread for men about skirts.

Well done, man.

27E01UGRY_normal.jpg

LMAO Charver you are so fucking funny! I can't stand it.

Back