New smileyssss for you to spam the board with and overuse!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Code:
:innocent:
:michellenotbad:
:really?:

I know some might think it's unbecoming for Michelle Obama to give the thumbs up sign, and that she's an awful human being for doing so, thus you might not want to use that one.

Code:

I know some might think it's unbecoming for Michelle Obama to give the thumbs up sign, and that she's an awful human being for doing so, thus you might not want to use that one.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Wow all the ones that I requested, thanks!

I can't believe you had time to do this in between all of the science you have been doing lately! Awesome!

You know I'd like to have a smily of guy pointing a pistol to his head and blowing his brains out. That would be nice for when you have to read one of Dixie's inexorably longs posts. :)

You know I'd like to have a smily of guy pointing a pistol to his head and blowing his brains out. That would be nice for when you have to read one of Dixie's inexorably longs posts. :)

kBKD1QX.gif

close enough?

I quit reading Dixie's long posts 10 years or more ago.
They are all written in classical Mobius style.

Back