New Social Group - WOT Refugee Group

I can't even get that far because this message comes up.

christiefan915, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Click on the link "Thread Tools" and then "subscribe to this thread".

I've fixed it so they can join without reaching the "Verified User" status.

Because of their issue with the AIM board dying I've loosened some of the restrictions that normally exist.

That makes us sound like refugees and not the greatest gift to man that ever evolved!
We don't need special treatment .... do we? :(

That makes us sound like refugees and not the greatest gift to man that ever evolved!
We don't need special treatment .... do we? :(
It was really set so that ad spammers had a more difficult time before we caught them. Due to the fact that so many of you are coming over I thought it best to ease those restrictions for a time so you can get used to the options you have here more quickly.

I'm hoping that you will all integrate more quickly this way.

I've fixed it so they can join without reaching the "Verified User" status.

Because of their issue with the AIM board dying I've loosened some of the restrictions that normally exist.

xo

Let's all join in a song"

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...

We used to have a heavy duty spammer on the WOT board called Goem, who must have had over a hundred different names. Until AOL fixed things so that the subject title couldn't be changed after the initial post, he was able to wreak havoc, even then you would have to use IA many times to get rid of all his different aliases. I believe that he used a script as he seemed to able to post many times in a short time frame, typically minutes. His main bugbears were Bush and the number of dead in Iraq.

It was really set so that ad spammers had a more difficult time before we caught them. Due to the fact that so many of you are coming over I thought it best to ease those restrictions for a time so you can get used to the options you have here more quickly.

I'm hoping that you will all integrate more quickly this way.

Back