NEW STOPS ON MY TRIP!!!

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
So since Mike is crazy, and I have time off, we've decided to hit a few other states. Specifically TX, TN, AL, MS, CO, and NM.

I know guys in these states will want to indulge in booze (especially Watermark).

To help arrange things, I can be reached by cell phone. PM me for the number (or I'll post it later).

WHY. THE. FUCK. ARE YOU SKIPPING MA? why go to garbage states like ms and co? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN TRASHHOLE MISSISSIPPI?

watermark will never meet you btw because irl he hates us O_O

So since Mike is crazy, and I have time off, we've decided to hit a few other states. Specifically TX, TN, AL, MS, CO, and NM.

I know guys in these states will want to indulge in booze (especially Watermark).

To help arrange things, I can be reached by cell phone. PM me for the number (or I'll post it later).

How can you take off for so long?

If I were you, and single, I would be more focused on chicks.:yay:

And a good buzz.

(717)666-9334

Use this number to contact me if anyone wants face time/drink time during my trip. Because this is the internet and we have many stalkers (namely SM), I will screen my calls. Mike has an iPhone (gay) so I'll post whenever I can on the road.

For those who cant guess, that means I'm going to be on the road in the next hour.

Unfortunately my friend with the quarry where I shoot is out of the area until November... I'll see if I can find other recreational opportunities involving booze.

(717)666-9334

Use this number to contact me if anyone wants face time/drink time during my trip. Because this is the internet and we have many stalkers (namely SM), I will screen my calls. Mike has an iPhone (gay) so I'll post whenever I can on the road.

For those who cant guess, that means I'm going to be on the road in the next hour.

At the time you posted this, it was going on 9:00am. What happened to that noon start? :clink:

Are you passing by northern or southern MS?

I'll be in souther MS until the 14th, at which point I'm moving up to Starkville in northern MS.

Another road trip:

pPgyT.jpg

Back