New toys

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Picked these up over the weekend at my local gun show. ALMOST got a Suomi as well, but the dick breathed asshole sold it out from under me while I went to the ATM.

Anyways, I still got a couple of great deals.

BFRZpmF.jpg

OK....looking at the style of magazine reminded me of the British....but then I took a second look and noticed that the action is different than the 303. I had a friend that used a British for deer hunting when we were teenagers.

Yeah, the mags for the Enfield are a lot different to (to me). Bit heavy though for hunting.

Well, we are talking about 30 years ago....and you're right...IIRC it was heavy.

All military rifles are pretty fucking heavy. I made the mistake of taking my 11lbs M39 out one year. Got me a deer, but damn that thing was heavy....never again. This year my RFB will be coming out instead.

Hey....what about a... duo cal 634 autoloader pistol F-dusek opotschno.

Never heard of that one either and the only thing I could find is that it's either German or Czech.

Hey....what about a... duo cal 634 autoloader pistol F-dusek opotschno.

Never heard of that one either and the only thing I could find is that it's either German or Czech.

Czech, 25acp, based on a FN design....forget which one. It's a far sight better than the Raven you were talking about, but it's more of a novelty gun than anything else.

EDIT: This is it right?
DuoRt.jpg

Czech, 25acp, based on a FN design....forget which one. It's a far sight better than the Raven you were talking about, but it's more of a novelty gun than anything else.

EDIT: This is it right?
DuoRt.jpg

This was the other pistol listed in the sale bill that the Raven was in...there were no photos.

Back