New world order & the trumpf...

Bill

Malarkeyville
Not heard much about the new world order in a while & I was wondering what thoughts, if any were floating around regarding what role, if any trumpf would play??

trumptrain.png

He is a puppet who is to espouse "nationalist views" so they can be publicly ridiculed, and so the neocon republican globalists have an excuse to join with the globalist democrats to create the nwo monoparty system.

you'll have to be more specific........obviously both Obama/Hil-liar-y and the other Democrats and Trump and the Republicans have ideas for whole new world orders, not to mention Johnson and the Libertarians........

Not heard much about the new world order in a while & I was wondering what thoughts, if any were floating around regarding what role, if any trumpf would play??

trumptrain.png

You lost me. Can you clarify what you're saying?

you'll have to be more specific........obviously both Obama/Hil-liar-y and the other Democrats and Trump and the Republicans have ideas for whole new world orders, not to mention Johnson and the Libertarians........

The entire interNetz is your canvas, paint a picture....

He is a puppet who is to espouse "nationalist views" so they can be publicly ridiculed, and so the neocon republican globalists have an excuse to join with the globalist democrats to create the nwo monoparty system.

So trumpf will help usher in the new world order??

Have you heard of the "new world order"??

OK, now I know what you're saying. With that sentence, it was completely unclear that was what you were referring to since you didn't capitalize it. I'm not much into conspiracy theories. I guess the thread title was a hint though too ...

OK, now I know what you're saying. With that sentence, it was completely unclear that was what you were referring to since you didn't capitalize it. I'm not much into conspiracy theories. I guess the thread title was a hint though too ...

What a thick chick you are.

Lots of ppl do believe in them... I don't think they are very happy trumpf

Back