Newsflash: Watermark isn't Gay!

Umm, who da fool ? this was posted on April 2.
Damned Republicans can't get anything straight.

It was posted at 11:41pm Pacific Standard Time... If you are not fortunate enough to live on the West Coast, then that is your problem, but just remember that for not living here, you are inferior! :tongout:

It was posted at 11:41pm Pacific Standard Time... If you are not fortunate enough to live on the West Coast, then that is your problem, but just remember that for not living here, you are inferior! :tongout:

Umm you are right but wrong. It was posted 11:41 Pacific Daylight Savings time. But is WAS 4-2 here so it was only a joke in the pacific time zone.

Umm you are right but wrong. It was posted 11:41 Pacific Daylight Savings time. But is WAS 4-2 here so it was only a joke in the pacific time zone.

No, we already set our clocks forward to Real Time; its not Fake Time anymore (you can see how much I adore the time surfing every 6 months), so it was legitimately 11:41 PST!

Daylight saving time
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Daylight savings time)
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about DST in general. For your location's rules, see Daylight saving time around the world.
Although daylight saving time is common in high latitudes, most people do not use it. DST used DST no longer used DST never used
Although daylight saving time is common in high latitudes, most people do not use it. DST used DST no longer used DST never used

Daylight saving time (DST; also summer time in British English; see Terminology) is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically clocks are adjusted forward one hour near the start of spring and are adjusted backward in autumn. Modern DST was first proposed in 1907 by William Willett. Many countries have used it since then; details vary by location and change occasionally.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_savings_time"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_savings_time[/ame]

Studies show that it saves energy to switch back and forth every year. But it just pisses me off. This is no way to live. I have had some real close calls, almost not discovering it was time to reset the clock until the last minute and then breathing a sigh of relief for it.

Back